The DCRI is a mission-driven organization that develops and shares knowledge obtained through innovative clinical research to improve the care of patients around the world. In support of this mission, DCRI Education is designing the educational platform of the future.
DCRI Education creates data-driven, data-proven educational initiatives that meet identified gaps in care and accelerate the adoption of the latest research into practice. The DCRI is well-positioned to develop these educational efforts and aims to serve as a catalyst for the research continuum through its world-renowned research infrastructure.
Tracy Wang, MD, MHS, MScDCRI Education Faculty Director
"We want to serve as a catalyst of the research continuum through the development of educational best practices in clinical research training and evidence adoption."
The DCRI Education Ecosystem
Evidence-to- Practice Series
- Case-based learning
- Symposia series— and online
- Podcast series featuring Duke faculty and fellows
- Education for future clinician-researchers
- Live courses that provide in-depth career development and networking opportunities
- Topical online training modules
- Collaborative forum
- Clinical immersion
- Data-driven problem solving
- Innovative solutions
- Need-based educational interventions
- Design that facilitates practice-level learning and change
- Quality improvement initiatives