DCRI @ ACC
Stay up to date with the latest news about DCRI and Duke presentations at this year’s Scientific Sessions of the American College of Cardiology in New Orleans, LA.
Late-Breaking Clinical Trials
Stay tuned to learn about DCRI’s late-breaking clinical trials at the 2019 ACC Scientific Sessions.
- ADVANCE Registry: Impact of FFRCT on 1-Year Outcomes in Patients Evaluated: Lessons from the ADVANCE Registry
- The Apple Heart Study: Results of a Large-scale, App-based Study to Identify Atrial Fibrillation Using a Smartwatch
- AUGUSTUS Trial: An Open-label, 2 x 2 Factorial, Randomized Trial to Evaluate the Safety of Apixaban versus Vitamin K Antagonist and Aspirin versus Placebo in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation and Acute Coronary Syndrome and/or Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: Primary
- PIONEER-HF Trial: Initiation of Angiotensin-Neprilysin Inhibition after Acute Decompensated Heart Failure: Results of the Open-Label Extension of the PIONEER-HF Trial
- TREAT: Efficacy of Ticagrelor vs Clopidogrel After Fibrinolytic Therapy in Patients With ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction
Ask the Experts
Sunday, March 17 from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Patient-Centered, Pragmatic, and Real-World Research
Stop by the DCRI Booth to meet the ADAPTABLE Study experts as they discuss the successes and learned experiences of a patient-centered pragmatic clinical trial. Team members will discuss engaging patients as partners, and leveraging electronic health records and claims data to recruit participants and capture primary endpoints. Come with your questions for our clinicians, researchers, and patient partners.
Get in Touch With Us
Attending ACC this year? Want to speak with our faculty members?
To schedule a meeting at ACC.19, contact Martin Hunicutt.